VISITING AUNT

 My name is Ethan am 1.4months old now,
u see i can do poses.lol

 This is my dada she takes very good care of me when mummy is
at work, she makes sure i eat,sleep,play and dress me nice
clothes when we go out bt the is one thing i dont like
she just loves putting a hat on me which i dont
like at all. u see that hat over theeeeeeeee?
I HATE IT
 Am a shy boy sometimes especial when it comes to pics
i dont like it at all coz i know mummy is going
to expose them on the net.

 Mummy please dont take me pics today pllllssssss!!!!



 So mummy decided to go ahead and fotoa me well let me just
continue to do wat i do best PLAY!


 Mummy look at this man infront on us, take a pic of him pls


 I love the way daddy carries me just one arm , mummy cant do it
she says am too heavy...


 mummy u like my smile dont u?


 Again take a pic of my funny teeths and go show it
on your blog

 This journey is too long am tired i want milk mummy


 Ant we there yet mummy? am tired of your pics eeiissh


Aunt am so tired of mummy taking me pics since morning
i wanna go and sleep now, u want a good nite kiss aunt?
the u goooooooooooo mwaaahh...





Wishing all a great weekend, 

Comments

  1. YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING BLOG! UGH I LOVE IT.I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Be sure to check out the side links. I'm so excited to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ETHAN IS SO BIG NOW DAYS,HOPE TO SEE HIM SOON

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTH BABY

SHOPPING TIME @MLIMANI CITY MALL